The “Aperezo” are cocktail receptions that include technicians, salesmen, service providers and other IT professionals to be together over a drink in a convivial place.
The purpose of these meetings is to share the experience of best practices and build long-term relationships. All Aperezo events are sponsored by an IT company in the sector wishing to publicize its news to those involved in the local universe.
One meeting gathers approximately 100 participants:
- The connected companies on the Rezopole IXPs, as well as the future members
- Internet and Telecommunication operators
- ISP (Internet Service Providers)
- Large companies or users
- Software, IT companies, SSII, SSLL, equipment companies
The participation in Aperezo is reserved for the association members.
Silver Membership is free only if you participate in an Aperezo.
Aperezo key figures:
- 2 500 guests for the events in Lyon, about a thousand in other cities in the Region
- 100 participants per reception
- 500 unique guests per year
- 300 different companies have participated
Click here to discover the photos of Aperezo.
The Aperezo events to come
The next Aperezo events are announced on the home page in the category News & Rezopole and also in the agenda.
History of the Aperezo
Click here to discover past Aperezo.
Become a Sponsor
To sponsor an Aperezo, contact us!